“It feels good to see a smile…but it feels even better knowing you didn’t just leave flowers,
you left hope and provided a little peace of mind that no one is ever alone.”
When it comes to making an impact in our community, we wouldn’t be able to do it without the dedication and devotion of our volunteers.
VOLUNTEER WITH US – We are not yet accepting volunteers, but you are welcome to complete the form below so we can update you when we are!
Volunteering at Random Acts of Flowers helps us spread joy and allows people who share our values to nurture a culture of compassion and care.
Our volunteers range in age from elementary students to retirees. Individuals and groups – including schools, church groups, civic groups, businesses, and even sports teams – make up the more than 2,000 people who share their time and talent to bring flowers and moments of joy to those in area hospitals, hospices, and healthcare facilities.
Volunteer Information form
Here’s What Our Volunteers Say About Working With Us:
- 99% of RAF volunteers would recommend working with us to others
- 99% of volunteers saw working with RAF as an opportunity to make a difference
- 99% of RAF volunteers understand how their volunteer work impacts our mission
A 2012 study from the University of Pennsylvania’s Wharton School indicated
Giving time away to help others can make you feel more “time affluent” and less time constrained than wasting time, spending time on yourself, or getting a windfall of free time
People who give their time away report feeling more capable, confident, and useful
Frequently Asked Questions
- Picking up donated flowers and vases
- Sorting, composting, and organizing donated flowers
- Arranging fresh bouquets
- Delivering bouquets throughout our community
- Organizing the workshop
- Lending a hand at special events